The Registered Nurse will provide direct patient care, meeting both psychological and physical needs of the patients .
- Conduct and document a thorough assessment of each patient’s medical status upon admission and throughout the patient’s course of treatment.
- Assist in the development and implementation of an individualized treatment plan for each assigned patient.
- Comply with evaluation, treatment and documentation guidelines described.
- Complete required documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Oversee care delivered by Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
· The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
- Associate's degree in nursing, required
- Bachelor's degree in nursing, preferred
- Valid license as a Registered Nurse in the State of practice, required
- Possess a current Basic Life Support Certification, required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, required
- One (1) year of experience in a hospital setting is preferred, but we will consider new graduates and Registered Nurses from non acute work settings
Organization: Holy Rosary, Miles City, MT
Primary Location: MT-Miles City
Department: HRH- Nursing
Shift: Variable Shift
Job Posting: 1/24/2017 10:57:19 PM
Job Number: 17000580