Join a great team! We are offering a $7500 incentive to all RNs hired for full time positions.
Holy Rosary Healthcare, founded in 1910, is eastern Montana’s healthcare destination. We serve a 10 county region, providing a full continuum of care. Our 90 bed, faith-based, non-profit, Critical Access Hospital offers M/S, OB, critical care, OR, rehab, hospice and long term services. Our nurse patient ratios allow our RNs to provide patient centered care, with 2:1 in critical care, 1:1 for Moms in labor, 3:1 for mom baby care, and, with a CNA, 3-5:1 for M/S and 5-6:1 for our swing beds.
As an RN at Holy Rosary, you will have the opportunity to cross train, and be a functioning member of a close knit team. If you want to kick start your career, or expand your scope of knowledge, Holy Rosary Healthcare has opportunities for you!
The Registered Nurse will provide direct patient care, meeting both psychological and physical needs of the patients .
- Conduct and document a thorough assessment of each patient’s medical status upon admission and throughout the patient’s course of treatment.
- Assist in the development and implementation of an individualized treatment plan for each assigned patient.
- Comply with evaluation, treatment and documentation guidelines described.
- Complete required documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Oversee care delivered by Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
· The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
- Associate's degree in nursing, required
- Bachelor's degree in nursing, preferred
- Valid license as a Registered Nurse in the State of practice, required
- Possess a current Basic Life Support Certification, required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, required
- One (1) year of experience in a hospital setting is preferred, but we will consider new graduates and Registered Nurses from non acute work settings